Employees’ Charter of Responsibilities
As with all rights, IonIdea’s Employees’ Bill of
Rights also comes with responsibilities. Your responsibilities are listed herein:
- Always put our Customers FIRST
- Always treat them with dignity, care and
- Put their needs ahead of ours. Empathize with
their needs and goals.
- With each and every customer of IonIdea that
you interact with, in each and every interaction with the customer, make sure that
you personally do everything you can to uphold the Customers’ Bill of Rights
- Treat your colleagues the way you want to be
- Treat all your colleagues – juniors, peers and
seniors – with care, respect and dignity
- Extend trust to them – respect their strengths
and help them overcome their challenges
- With each and every employee or contractor of
IonIdea that you interact with, in each and every interaction with them, make sure
that you personally do everything you can to uphold the Employees’ Bill of Rights
- Develop and demonstrate irreproachable
- Unquestionable Honesty. Never give anybody any
reason to question or doubt your Integrity, Commitment, Excellence and Trust.
- Minimum of 40 hours of “very productive work”
every week. Deliver more value to our Customers and to IonIdea than you get in
- Candid, open and timely communication in all
matters. At the same time, respect and adhere by confidentiality requirements in all
- Excellent Teamwork. Never negatively impact or
distract others from their work.
- Earn Respect & Trust through your Commitment and
- Be committed to your work, to your colleagues,
to your manager and to your customers
- Excel in your work. Pay attention to detail.
Deliver high quality in everything you do. Meet all your commitments and
- Continuously improve your knowledge and
capabilities, as well as the quality, productivity, effectiveness, timeliness and
innovation in your work
- Set aggressive Performance Goals. Meet or
- Live and breathe IonIdea’s values of Trust, Excellence, Customer Care and Employee Care
- Have a Great Attitude and be a Leader
- Always be a fighter with a positive attitude
who is determined to excel and succeed. Do not let anything or anybody demotivate
- When you see or encounter problems, think of
and propose solutions for them. Don’t complain about problems. Solve them.
- Always look for opportunities to help your
customers and colleagues succeed.
- Always share your ideas for improvement of
IonIdea with those that have the ability to implement them. Help IonIdea realize its
vision of becoming one of the most trusted companies that delivers innovation and
excellence in everything it does.
Know that only delivering excellence in the performance of all the work you take on,
engaging in behavior that builds trust in you, as well as demonstrating loyalty and commitment
to the company, earns the respect, admiration, praise and gratitude of your colleagues; and
governs your career trajectory and therefore the success you achieve at IonIdea.
Know that your excellence, your attitude, your actions and your behavior matters a lot.
Know that you are very important to IonIdea. Know that you make a big difference to IonIdea’s